This accessibility statement applies to www.ncpes.co.uk . The website is run by Picker Institute Europe on behalf of NHS England. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, the website should allow you to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts (if your browser allows)
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the following non-compliances.
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- non-accessible pdfs. Some of our PDFs are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs with provider results. The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services. For example, we do not plan to fix results published before the cancer patient experience survey 2019.
- some of our online forms and dashboards are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content that you need
- your contact name and email address
- the type of format you need
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within five days.
How to suggest improvements to the accessibility of this website or report an accessibility issue with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website and welcome suggestions for improvements. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email: email@example.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Picker Institute Europe and NHS England are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1st March 2021. It was last reviewed on 24th March 2021.
This website was last tested on 23rd February 2021. The test was carried out by North East London Commissioning Support Unit (NEL CSU).
NEL CSU used an automated approach to test this website, utilising third party software to analyse against WCAG standards across all pages, and a manual approach to verify and confirm the issues raised by the automated scan.